Monday, October 20, 2008

In my Bob the Builder role, I had a busy week last week and this week will be a frenzie of activity. I completed the stairs down by the music studio and put in a stone threshold. Here are a couple pictures.




I was also able, with the help of Paul and Mike Wynn, to build the trench from the well to our home site and run the water line.



I am not sure how people did these tasks before the kind of equipment we use today. Speaking of that, I also rented a tractor (for a small fortune and an option on my next born child--I think I am pretty safe there) to fill in the house area prior to pouring the slab--which will hopefully take place later this week. Fortunately, I have some able help on the tractor with my grandson James, and of course the ever present expertise of Mike and Paul.

No comments: